Matthew luhn developed this fun and easy-to-follow method of drawing and cartooning over the past 15-year of teaching cartoonists of all ages. Filled with techniques and lessons including shapes, shading, perspective, dimension, developing, style, writing, stories and creating morphing effects in flip books these books and kits are ideal for teachers, students and aspiring cartoonists alike. If you are interested in comic arts, cartooning, animation sequential arts, graphic arts, novels drawing or just having fun, these kits are for you. Kit include two lesson booklets, two flip pads, one drawing pencil, one draughting pencil, one shading pencil, eight colored pencils, one sharpener and one plastic eraser. Contents conform to ASTM D4236. Made in USA.
- Made in the USA
- AP and ACMI approved conforming to ASTM D-4236
- 2 Step-by-step how-to cartoon books by Matthew Luhn included.
- Pencils handcrafted with sustained yield incense cedar wood.
- Learn how to create your own flipbook and how to animate your cartoon stories!
- Easy to follow cartoon flip book kit
- Includes lesson booklets, flip pads, pencils, sharpener, eraser